TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 05:22 AM   #784
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

I think I've pretty much moved past the disappointment about Maria's loss. What leaves me with a little bit of sadness is that it is exactly 10 years ago that I came across the news about a talented and attractive 16 years old girl who made it to the 4th round by beating Jelena Dokic. That was the start of my "story" with Maria, and I hoped that I could somewhat celebrate these 10 years with a good run from her in this tournament.
Next year there is an even bigger 10 years Wimbledon anniversary, this one for Maria herself, and I hope that she will celebrate it with a great performance.

Last edited by Abuttons : Jun 28th, 2013 at 06:19 AM.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote