TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #781
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
please choke on a rotten dick.

No.

pretty much.
Even serveboting part sucks when her serving pattern is so goddamn obvious, Brito knew what will come every single time.
And the complete lack of any initiative or first strike tennis in her game is quite painful. Of course most of the time it looks nice keeping ball in play for more than 3-4 shots, but its often still pretty useless. That first set against CSN in IW, I was screaming to the screen it was such a disgusting pushing from her. Okay, that was Peak Pusherpova but barely huge changes since that. Her whole season is mess seeing her tactic & groundstrokes. I dont know what Hoggy wants or where is her mind, but something lost in translation there.
Yeah, she can lose entire game even when her serve is on playing through the middle of the court...How she or Hoggy cant understand that?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote