TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #779
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by steos View Post
Hi guys, haven't posted here before.

I've been following Maria since her Wimbledon win in 04. She's one of my favourite players. I'm so proud of her for making it back to the top of the game after her injury and serve woes. At the risk of sounding corny, her focus, resilience and desire have been truly inspirational and I've been really impressed with her story.

It's been tough seeing her lose early at Wimby again, so I've been wondering, where do you think Maria goes from here, what do you think are the next steps and adjustments she needs to make in her game to become a better player and win more slams?
I needed someone new in here I'm so dramatic these days that I couldn't be considered a decent poster. I'm still too saddened to think a rational answer to your question.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote