TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #775
country flag steos

steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold steos is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Hi guys, haven't posted here before.

I've been following Maria since her Wimbledon win in 04. She's one of my favourite players. I'm so proud of her for making it back to the top of the game after her injury and serve woes. At the risk of sounding corny, her focus, resilience and desire have been truly inspirational and I've been really impressed with her story.

It's been tough seeing her lose early at Wimby again, so I've been wondering, where do you think Maria goes from here, what do you think are the next steps and adjustments she needs to make in her game to become a better player and win more slams?
steos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote