TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #4927
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Gaston still reads this forum from time to time even though he has temporarily stopped posting here.I've already read the posts that 'MIAH' linked because Gaston included them in a PM he sent me a little while ago.Obviously,he's going thru some struggles that would challenge ANYone's spirit; however,I believe that he has more strength at his disposal than he realizes and that he will manage, somehow, to overcome.......Anyway, for those of you who want to wish him well, be assured that he will most likely read and appreciate those messages

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!