TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #768
country flag Ten4Me

Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light Ten4Me is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pova fan View Post

This match is still being discussed in the GM, Roger and Rafa's losses are still being discussed so I don't really see your point and I am assuming you are not even a Maria fan so you don't care
There is a point in my post. Yes people discussing in GM because they are very happy about this loss.But if player moves on over her loss why you people care. Chill, enjoy tournament as so many interesting matches are still there - potential Sabine Vs Serena etc. By the way I am neither particularly fan of any Tennis player nor I hate any player.
Ten4Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote