TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3024
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
I find it quite strange that there haven't been any news or comments on Vika's health since her withdrawal, like when she's going to have her next scans or where she's going now to cure her injury. She didn't even post anything on twitter or Facebook like she usually does. But I guess it's just too soon and Vika and her team don't know anything either yet (it feels like she's been out for much longer after everything that happened yesterday ).
Vika is probably devastated, and not in the mood for tweeting or Facebook. The timelines are probably unclear as you say as well.
ozza is offline View My Blog!