TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #4591
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Even though I'm not surprised this came out of her mouth (I said exactly this to Zoja on Tuesday that she wouldn't try on grass & doesn't care) I'm furious Please tank your doubles, take your paycheck & go home. This attitude sums everything up about Jelena. It's completely disrespectful to her fans (the ones she has left) & the millions who would kill to be in her position. If you hate grass that much, just boycott & your place can be given to so someone who has worked hard & deserves it. Errani & Stosur are examples of players who are completely inept on grass & they know it, but you would never hear this shit from them.

Bye gurl.
Everything that Cilla has said.
Jelena, shuddup and be ashamed of yourself, for both the way you played and your attitude.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!