TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #754
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

I wasnt planning on posting here for a very long time. I was so distraught by the news of her loss (+ Rogers) that I couldnt fathem discussing tennis or even thinking about it for the near future. I couldnt stay away it seems. I am still so gutted and just cannot stop thinking about how Maria must be feeling. I probs wont be around for a while as some of the negativity in this place (Not SS of course, you guys are awesome) has gotten a bit much and this loss has taken last last bit of enjoyments I had out of the game for a bit.

Hope everyone is coping OK and most importantly hope Maria is too. I still cant believe it happened. This whole Wimbledon seems cursed. The tournament has lost its luster with all the big names gone bar a few so I wont be watching anymore.

Hope you all keep well and hope to be back posting again soon. Knowing me I will be back by the end of the week. I cant stay away LOL.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote