TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #737
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

I don't even know what to say anymore. She has the ability to fuck up things in such an inimaginable way that leaves me no ways to hope in something good, for now, but as idiot as I am, I will start building castles in the sky as the next slam approaches, picturing her victory in my mind. As usual.
Sometimes I think RG12 was just a little payback for the bad years after the shoulder injury but now we're done and over.

I didn't read Open from Agassi yet, but I read a quote from it that
«a victory is not as pleasant as a loss is painful. And what you feel after winning doesn't last as long. Not even remotely.»

It's so fucking true
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote