TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #735
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Nah i'm still not done with Vika. she needs to be get destroyed by Maria a few more times especially on a hard court GS.

AO 2012 missed opportunity for a GS and another one now....
I stopped counting the missed opportunities for majors and big titles since a long time ago Wimbledon 2011, OZ 2012, FO 2011, Miami 2011 and 2012.
Majors and tournaments where Serena wasn't even there or losing earlier and still Maria always found a way to lose, and of course when she decides to play better and go deep in tournaments now she ends up playing Serena all the time, YEC, Miami, Madrid, FO.

This is the story of Maria's career.