TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #2077
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavato View Post
Hey guys, unfortunately after the first thrilling and happy-ending tie-break I had to leave the streaming on BBC and went out. I would like so much downloading the match to watch the second set. Do you know a link or (even better) a website in which to find a lot of tennis matches to download? I have no much tennis culture, I have not "technical" eyes during the matches, but I love the atmosphere of Wimbledon, and during the championships I remain stuck on the tv screen to watch as many matches as I can, particularly female tennis. My favourite players are Shvedova and Giorgi. Camila in my humble opinion seems to have an enormous potential: she has a power in the strokes that for example Errani (italian n.1) doesn't have. She has a magic backhand and a great skill and bravery in imposing her compulsive rhythm to the opponent, no matter who is she. She has to improve the serve, that it's speedier than the average, but too much full of double falls, also today. And also tactically she has to grow: too often she seeks stubbornly the winner, taking a lot of risk, when sometimes it would be enough to control the rally and wait a bit.
t3nnis.tv?I used to download tennis matches there

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote