TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #452
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

From a purely technical standpoint.. can anyone explain to me Ana's return stance in this grass season? I really don't get it. How did she come up with it? And WHY? How could that ever be beneficial to her.. or any other player on grass?

I found that, apart from all other horror messes of her game, the one thing I really didn't get.. and that sort of came out of nowhere.. She was standing way inside the court to return and that doesn't make sense to me on the grass. Don't remember Ana returning like that in other years.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote