TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #2071
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
could watch only the tb, the way she saved the 2 SPs BH on the line and another flashy FH
she has a dream draw and could do even better than last year but let's beat that fat ass again now!
Yeah me too, I thought she blew it from *4-2 to *4-6 but then she hit two great winners.

If GOATmila shows up again I really think she can beat Bartoli. Then she will have pretty much defended all her points from last year, just lose 60 points from qualies but who cares.

If she beats Bartoli then she'll play Knapp/Larcher de Brito in the fourth round. Please don't mess up this dream draw.