TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #641
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

All I'm gonna say about this match is.

1. I'm devasted
2. You don't know what it feels like to watch your fave lose in person, until you do
3. Michelle didn't miss. Played beyond superb, and basically beat Masha at her own game
4. The slips shook Masha, she clung to her hip a lot and stretched it during points
5. Masha's ROS was, well, fucking awful. Michelle managed to bounce back 107mph bombs, Masha flopped on 87mph slice serves
6. When Michelle came outside of the court she literally signed every single thing thrust upon her, was lovely to see
7. I was sat opposite Cherry
8. I tried to shout as loud as I could. I did a lot of 'KAMAN MASHA/MARIA' and pre-mature kaman's before anyone else I also accidentally shouted out mid-point
9. The 4-3 game. WHAT A FUCKING WASTE. All the momentum - flopped
10. The final game, WOW. I was hysterical, Masha was fighting like a warrior. She was just so so unclutch today and was truly outplayed

All in all, devastated. But I'll be writing up my hilarious/positive moments from Wimbledon soon. Including seeing Na's husband, watching Grigor practice, getting Noles autograph and stanning for Errani/Vinci playing doubles
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote