TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #803
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
^ Still, I believe Maria has grown and evolved into a different player. There's no way to know what would have been. It would be very interesting to see what happens if the Maria of old plays in a match against the Maria of today. I think present Maria would find a way to win. I believe in her much more.
On grass, 17-19 year-old Maria would absolutely demolish today's Maria. In fact, clay is probably the only surface I'd give current Maria an advantage over teenage Maria.

I don't have the belief you do. I'm still in the camp that thinks pre-surgery Maria was better than post-surgery. She had more variety and shot-making ability. She didn't have the strength or endurance of today's Maria, but she was much more fearless.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote