TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #122
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

just finfished watching season 2, and i can understand people's mixed feelings in this thread, i had them, too. of course i was on the edge of my seat many times again, and i for one like the strangeness and complexity of the relationship between carrie and brody. but there were many things that seemed just too unbelievable and convoluted. for example peter quinn, who should kill brody, decides not to do so when he sees him pray by the lake because "he only kills bad guys"...? that was such a cop-out. i also didn't like that actor rupert friend, i thought he did one of the worse jobs on this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
She's a good actress. The part where she stood up for muslims in the class was her best moment. Showed signs of confidence etc, then after the car crash incident she became a total trainwreck. It's just poor writing. I didn't get the point of that storyline at all.
i didn't in the beginning, neither, it was like: even more woe for this family?! but then the writers managed to intertwine dana's personal story with the bigger, political picture. the girl wants to do the right thing, but ther surroundings prohibit her from doing just that. i think that was interesting and not irrelevant at all, because it made her see her family (and mike) in a whole new light.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote