TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #3511
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Judging by players to every criteria there is in tennis ratio we are doing awesome.
Why is that? From what I understand, there is not much of a tennis federation in Romania. Also, tennis is traditionally a rich person's sport, and I know Romania is not one of the richer countries in Europe.

I've become somewhat fascinated by Romanian tennis. I can't explain why. It started with Sorana back in 2008-09, and then I started noticing many of the other Romanian girls making gains in the top 100, 50, 30. I also remember liking Spirlea back in her day. And of course I loved Nastase as a kid. (dating myself here) I watched him play McEnroe live at the US Open, and it was one of the most remarkable and humorous spectacles I've ever witnessed. Both players demanded the umpire be removed from the chair.

The Romanian tennis players all seem to be a bit quirky. I like that.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote