TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #376
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I don't really agree. We never heard Serena's apology, and by her account she didn't properly apologise for her own actions - just for the fact that Maria had been dragged into it. Just like with her first apology about the Steubenville thing, she didn't take accountability for her actions - just blamed the reporter for what she "supposedly" said.

The way I see it, you hit someone, expect to be hit back. Even if you've apologised, you're still owed one. Yeah, it would have been better for Maria to not have responded, and she would've been 1 up on Serena, but by hitting back they're level. All's square. And it's done.