TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #377
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Believe it or not, I actually sided with Serena on this. She dealt with the situation first-hand to Maria, and I think it was immature for Maria to lash back at Serena during the press conference like that. But I guess it can be said the same to Serena who has many faces, or shall I say "egos:" she can be seen as a calm, collected persona on the public, but behind the scene she is as silly as any of us, saying stupid things and act like a 5 year-old. The good thing was she doesn't expose her "bad side" to the public quite often anymore, but that interview with Rolling Stone definitely proved that it was there.

Both are at wrong, but I see Maria more at fault, knowing that she had the chance to be a hero, to put the fire out by accepting William's apology––but she didn't. And I understand that as well. However, seeing her as an idol, I expected her to, but I guess everyone is just human, and can succumb our rationale to emotion.

Anyway, we can all make mistake, I hope both Maria and Serena can learn from it, and act like adults, and move on.

-"Still On The Road"

Last edited by tennis-insomniac : Jun 24th, 2013 at 11:27 PM.
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!