TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

View Single Post

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #41
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
At least he won RG which was the most important thing to him. He probably needs some rest since the knee will always trouble him. Hope he is ready for the USO hard court season.
For me him playing well on clay was just holding home court. This was really supposed to be the beginning of the tear. I thought he had learned his lesson from last year. But the dude just can't play well in early rounds. And the early round match-ups, even on clay, are getting tougher and tougher for him. I don't think this is the last time we see this unless he changes his mindset and stops playing like a wussy in the first week of majors. It can continue to be particularly bad at Wimbledon. I know a longer break between the French and Wimbledon is coming up, but I seriously think he needs to consider skipping this tournament from here on out. The quick turnaround is clearly too much for his body and his mentality.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote