TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #1338
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
If it is about the national team championship, I think UCLA can win everything, Pac 12 included.

For example Ray didn't even play both Indoors and NCAA. Imagine her playing lower positions, she has beaten Alexa Guarachi and lost to Sabs in 3 in the Fall last season. You bet she'll be back(link).

And the touted(by me hey I touted Krista and she contributed to STAN's NCAA win) freshman Jen Brady comes in. She can play both #1 sgls and dbls..Krista was a STRONG addition in singles (but who knew she would be NCAA Team #3 dbls team ). Jen will be a STRONG add in BOTH, sgls AND dbls.

UCLA is now chock full of very strong hitters, in terms of firepower NOONE can beat them. And ALL are EXCELLENT dbls players as well.
AND they HAVE been to the final plenty of times, even won it.

Both UCLA teams can win NCAA. Men and Women. When was the last time this happened?
I actually think UVA can challenge them

Xi, Nauta, Elbaba, Epstein, Collins...this is QUITE a lineup
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote