TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena insecure because Sharapova is a hot blond - Courtney Nguyen, SI

View Single Post

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #21
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future
Re: Serena insecure because Sharapova is a hot blond - Courtney Nguyen, SI

Quote:
Originally Posted by starin View Post
Courtney Nguyen is a tennis writer for SI, she writes Beyond the Baseline for SI.
She said this on her tennis podcast.

I completely disagree and I think it's pathetic that a professional tennis writer would say this about Serena in public. These are the types of writers who cover women's tennis, and this is the perspective they are coming from. Pathetic.
You are about to be banned. You are also liable for your action. The National Security Agency knows who and where you are .

"She is a very sensitive woman [Serena] ... and ... I said it as a positive" - Courtney Nguyen ( @ 8:00 ... http://nochallengesremaining.podbean...ledon-preview/ )

Note that the whole recording is 70 minute long!
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!