TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #363
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
i mean who cares, this board dead since years anyway.
and complaining over strict moderating when half of the board goes deaththreat rampage on daily basis.
Get over yourself (all of you).
Is the board really dead now?
When I said I think this board could collapse, I meant totally collapse - as in the vast majority of members leaving. There's only so long forum-members are willing to put up with the "powers-that-be" acting like they're providing some vital public service and that we should be grateful for what we get and obey all their silly, arbitrary rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
No.

Got a warning many years ago for that Jankovic bashing thread I did with Viktymise and then one from that diehard Errani fan who is the most biased, annoying mod around. Oddly enough, I don't think it was because I bashed Errani but rather due to my use of "Dickmayer".
Surely s/he can't be as bad as that Venus stan admin (New York I think), who went on a rampage banning anyone who made even a mildly anti-Venus post in her thread after she lost at Wimbledon last year
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote