TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:38 PM   #789
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...enka-sharapova

WTA website, Maria Sharapova

Quote:
On whether she ever watches footage from when she won the title in 2004...
"I haven't seen it in a while. Sometimes I get the chance to watch it if I feel I need to. Sometimes my fans make videos of my wins at all of the four Grand Slams. They put collages together. That's really when I get those memories back. But I don't intentionally look those videos up too much.

"But when I was injured I watched a lot of those videos. That really inspired me to get back."

On her time in between Paris and London...
"I had a really good last couple of weeks. I came straight to London after Paris, took a couple days off and started practicing. I really enjoy the city. I have a couple of friends living here now, so I've been able to spend a bit of time here. I've been in busy cities the last few weeks so it's nice to be in a quiet area listening to the birds singing instead of taxis honking. That's a nice change.

"And I've just been practicing. The reason I don't play a warm-up event is because of so many tournaments back to back. It's always nice to get back to working on a few things here and there. Sometimes when you get in a groove of playing so many matches you lose that work ethic a little bit."

On Venus...
"Despite her being injured and despite her not being here, she's certainly had so much history in this tournament. She's accomplished a lot. It's tough to see someone who has been on the tour for so many years, that's been at such a high level, struggling a bit with injuries. But overall she's always a tough competitor, and I've always had extremely difficult matches against her whenever we've played."
Glad she appreciates the Sharafamily youtube vault
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote