TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line.

View Single Post

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:45 AM   #467
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Me too.

I hope people can be both creative, with out being spiteful or going nuts/ape shit.

The good thing is; Petra's been sucking so much lately (I know, I know; pun and no pun intended), that there's not much to defend from her fans.

I think most of her fans are in shock, or denial (though they shouldn't be), and just trying to figure, feel out the situation. In a weird way, she's actually relevant again, when she was nearly falling into temporary/current obscurity (not including whatever she was going to do at Wimbledon). So I guess they'll take it.

Vaidisova's been off the scene for a while of course. And I guess many of her fans are happy with her leaving Radek (minus whatever personal pain she may suffer), so they must be taking it all in as well.

For the rest/most of us, this is just pure popcorn and a unfolding WTA Melo-drama, from a player many thought they would never see/ever hear anything like this about. Then you throw in Nicole, Radek, and even young Adam, you just can't make this stuff up.

Now, if this was a Serena, Sharapova, Grigor love triangel; forget!!! This thread would be banana's and closed a long time ago, cause so many parties have such strong feelings and history for both players and the other fan group.
You nailed it.

nuff said
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote