TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:23 AM   #1068
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Well, 'little Elena' won her 2nd career singles title today, and her first Premier, on the heels of a Grand Slam doubles crown in Paris. I never heard much from "T.O.E." back when our BGO Elena was playing, but at least one of the posters here was a huge fan, and pretty much everyone spoke well of Elena V. What really struck me these last couple days was how charming, natural and relaxed she sounded in her post-match comments, in stark contrast with her 1st-round victim who is one of the phoniest, almost puke-worthy Gal Smileys in women's sports history.'Li'l Elena' did everyone a favor by taking out that garbage so early in the tourney.

Anyway, it made me nostalgic to see an Elena doing well on the WTA circuit again.Even if it wasn't our BGO, it was someone in good standing with her and the SSD staff, and that brought back even more memories of our unforgettable Queen

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote