TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:46 AM   #184
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Generally good draw, but Bartoli is the one player in her quarter who I am REALLY nervous about. She's in sucky form, but she was also in bad form heading into the US Open last year and we all know what almost happened when they met. If they do meet (which obviously isn't a certainty since Marion can suffer inexplicable losses to scrubs at the best of times), and Marion is serving at her best and hitting the cover off the ball, and Maria is playing as conservatively as she did on grass last year, that could be a recipe for an upset.

This is really the one Slam where I've given up hope that she'll ever win again, so if she can just make the semis that would be a great result from my perspective.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote