TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna Karolina SchmiedlovŠ

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:34 PM   #294
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anna Karolina SchmiedlovŠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
I see Kaja more like a player who takes it step by step. A consistent player with a slow and healthy growth in the rankings, with no major slump along the way, but I don't see her pull many upsets in her career either. Still, Stosur is in such a bad form and her grass game is so bad, that I wouldn't be shocked to see Kaja beat her.
I find this way correctly. Better, as a young player at any price to push forward. Kaja can mature physically and mentally, reach her "natural level", and play at this level the whole career. I hope it will be top 30.
For the match against Sam, I have a little hope, just because Sam in slump is. But Kaja also isn't exhilarating on grass.

Last edited by vodnar : Jun 21st, 2013 at 11:48 PM.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote