TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pictures of Sabine

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:00 PM   #3409
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

I suppose since they are athletes and we see their faces often hot and sweaty on the court they like to put makeup on for a change and glam up and be more typically feminine. I don't think makeup or no makeup is the key to Sabine looking most attractive or not. I have a large picture collection of Bine on my computer and the best pictures tend to have the best lighting, nice hair, nice smile/expression. Having said that, I agree that too much makeup is not that desirable.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote