TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #178
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
This year, She played some bad, some good but overall the form is better than AO's one. I watch all her AO's match and yes i can say this is not her GOAT form (don't look the scoreline at all) , She played not very good, not very bad and her opponent has nothing to hurt her.
I didn't mean literally GOAT form, it was hyperbole. I don't think her overall form was better at Roland Garros - she got bagelled by Jankovic.

What I was mainly referring to was how she came out all guns blazing early rounds.