TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:54 PM   #3714
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

in all honesty (I haven't seen her match today, so I can't judge), but I am not disappointed for that loss...during the week Caro played some nice tennis, finally thought for every point and her serve was much better than in the past weeks, there's a lot to do and for sure we can't expect her to turn around her slump all of a sudden and win Wimbledon now, but she's moving to something better and her confidence and fighting spirit are coming back too.
Ok, today she lost a match where she should have simply closed it out with all the chances she had, but compared to the loss to BoJo in Rome, this time she thought and her opponent is a much better player...look at the the fact that she did better than Aga for example.

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!