TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:47 PM   #3485
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
Great photo!

Did she say anything? Did she take picture with the other 7 people and did you tell her that you were all waiting for her (she would have loved that)? Was reetard there waiting for The Empress?
She was a little bit drunk I think She was like "Where is the car where is the car? Has it come yet? What, aha, the car, here it is" Yes I did tell her we were waiting for her to make her agree to take pictures with us easier She took pictures with another 3 people, the other 4 are just photographers. They all didn't know who was still in there, but I told all of them and I was sure that JJ hadn't left yet. So we were all waiting for her until 11:45PM But it was so worth it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
you are one lucky man
and you are careless too, stepping over her dress! :O
Lol I didn't even notice I was so happy at that time