TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:47 PM   #3484
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
Great photo!

Did she say anything? Did she take picture with the other 7 people and did you tell her that you were all waiting for her (she would have loved that)? Was reetard there waiting for The Empress?
She was a little bit drunk I think She was like "Where is the car where is the car? Has it come yet? What, aha, the car, here it is" Yes I did tell her we were waiting for her to make her agree to take pictures with us easier She took pictures with another 3 people, the other 4 are just photographers. They all didn't know who was still in there, but I told all of them and I was sure that JJ hadn't left yet. So we were all waiting for her until 11:45PM But it was so worth it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
you are one lucky man
and you are careless too, stepping over her dress! :O
Lol I didn't even notice I was so happy at that time