TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:23 AM   #156
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Tough opener, but I think she'll be ready - she is pumped for Wimbledon this year. I just hope she doesn't do an AO, where she plays GOAT for the first 5 rounds, and then flames out in the SF (especially as it would be to Vika).

Overall, a pretty nice draw. I hope she can make it three in a row vs. Azarenka... though the British press are going to have an absolute field day on the grunting if they do meet in the SF.