TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:08 AM   #151
country flag Chokerpova
WG

Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

It's 00:50AM, and I just got home from the Wimbledon Players' Party What an adventure!!! Maria just waved and smiled and walked to the red carpet. Max told us that she came kinda late so she had to hurry, LOL WUT She was one of the first players that came BUT SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS!!! LIKE A QUEEN Serena signed for tons of people (including me!!). Madison, Genie, Heather, Petko were all very lovely and sweet Madison even ran barefoot to us

Got pictures with Vika, Laura, Madison, Genie, Heather, Petko, Pav, Dani, etc. Then waited until 11:45PM when the last player, the one we were all waiting for - JJ - came out (there were only 8 people left at that time) Thanks God that I got a picture with her too

Aga She was horrible. I can't at her attitude. No signing, no taking pictures, nothing. At first, there were 2 girls coming out and waiting for a taxi, then Aga came out, then another 2 girls (who went with the first 2) came out, so the 4 of them got into the taxi first. And Aga got mad in front of everybody, started complaining and she showed her anger right in front of our faces, a lot of people It was really not good for her reputation.

Last edited by Chokerpova : Jun 21st, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
Chokerpova is offline View My Blog!