TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Let's have a constructive discussion on rape culture

View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #21
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A balanced response to the Serena faux pas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post
I call . I know that I personally am able to treat people the way I want to be treated even if I don't like them at all. And I suspect that most people who have self control do it on a daily basis.

This idea that we are slaves to our emotions is silly. I judge actions. I leave the judging of a person's heart to God.
You might be able to keep up pretences when you talk to people, but it might affect other actions you do which are not so visible. If you are ignorant and uneducated, that cant be helped until you get some education.