TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Let's have a constructive discussion on rape culture

View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #20
country flag Whitehead's Boy

Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A balanced response to the Serena faux pas

Here's the link to my only comment in GM about this: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post29772721

According to RVD, I reached "an unprecedented level of illogical reasoning". All the other people who replied to my comment or sent me a message with the reputation system agreed with me.

Again, I have to stress that I find unfortunate that all the debate has been centered about whether Serena is right or wrong, and very little has been said about how this topic should be discussed. What I find disturbing is not so much Serena's opinion, but how she appears to think you can candidly comment on a case like this the same nonchalant way you can comment on Sharapova or cinnamon rolls. Judging from the majority of replies in this forum, unfortunately she's far from being alone.
Whitehead's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote