TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Let's have a constructive discussion on rape culture

View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #19
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A balanced response to the Serena faux pas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I didnt mention how they act, just what they say outside the house. If they are racist, of course they are going to act according to their thinking, even if they dont say it out loud.

The theory that you can keep your ignorance in the house is just ridiculous. What you say at home reflects your convictions and the kind of person you are.

I call . I know that I personally am able to treat people the way I want to be treated even if I don't like them at all. And I suspect that most people who have self control do it on a daily basis.

This idea that we are slaves to our emotions is silly. I judge actions. I leave the judging of a person's heart to God.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote