TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Let's have a constructive discussion on rape culture

View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #18
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A balanced response to the Serena faux pas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post
Frankly yes. I'm not one who believes in policing the thoughts of other people. I care about how a person acts not how they think.

And yes people are capable of thinking one way and acting another.
I didnt mention how they act, just what they say outside the house. If they are racist, of course they are going to act according to their thinking, even if they dont say it out loud.

The theory that you can keep your ignorance in the house is just ridiculous. What you say at home reflects your convictions and the kind of person you are.
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote