TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #105
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
But the thing is, it's blatantly obvious those comments aren't about Maria.
I don't know why they would even go there.
This is what the writer of the article said when he was asked why he thought it was about her.

Q: Serena made those comments about a fellow top 5 player, and you indicated you thought she might be referring to Maria Sharapova. Was that just a guess, or was it pretty clear that she was?

SR: As I said in the piece, it was an educated guess. I tried to put together the puzzle pieces and do process of elimination, but Serena wouldn’t talk about it so I’ll have to leave it at that. But besides Venus, Serena is a loner out on the tour, it would not surprise me if she uses opponents dating her ex-boyfriends for motivation.

Personally if I'd only heard Serena say that then I wouldn't think it's about Maria. But if I knew she was talking about a tennis player regardless of weather what she's saying has any basis on reality I'd guess Maria just because of the history. I mean who else out of the tennis players would Serena even think about
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote