TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #167
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I watched both matches almost in their entirety yesterday and today. Yesterday's match was NID. Tadeja got quite some temper, kept talking to herself all match long and got upset easily with the line calls. She needs to work on her attitude as it lets her down at times. She recognized me after the match (we met in a challenger in Pune in 2011) and high-fived which was pretty cool. Today she wasted a big chance as Min doesn't seem to be a GOAT by any means. She was very slow today and made tons of errors. When she upped her game at the end of the 2nd set, she reeled off 3 straight games in a row with some powerful play. Min took a looooooooong comfort break and it must've upset Tadeja as she lost the set in around 15 minutes. I'd say 80% of points lost were her errors. She simply didn't believe it was her day and at 05 down she was talking herself out of it... laughing 'I'm gonna lost 6-0 how pathetic is that, I played nothing today'. Shame.
Thanks. Tadeja.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote