TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #87
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Yes I changed it thanks I always searched on settings and profile where you can change only your profile name, so I didn't find the Username.

Reading all these threads in GM about the Serena controversy, it seems really sad to me how people will go to such measures to protect their fave, even if she was wrong in that situation. I mean if Maria said something like that I would never condone it or try to excuse her.

Also Cronin tweeted this
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 2h
Maria Sharapova is aware is of Serena's comments to Rolling Stone. Things are about to get very interesting

So I guess this means she'll comment on the quotes (or at least the one that's supposedly about her)
So the quote is about her? Or they are just assuming it is? It's all so confusing.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote