TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #76
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Wear it with pride
Truth is, GM will always be 80% Serena moderated 20% the tour and probably 5% Maria. Because evidently supporting the best player in the world means you too are a superior poster
Everytime you call it out though you get slaughtered

I had a valid point about living vicariously and because certain posters couldn't win they twisted the argument and used strawman tactics to try and make me look stupid.

I don't think I'm superior because I support Maria
I don't bash other players because I think they are beneath my fave.
I don't use Maria's achievements to validate an argument that's completely unrelated.

Some of them need to go look up the dictionary.

Still, at this rate there will be no Mashabators left by Wimbledon.

Strange, because I see a lot of threads started with the sole intention of bashing Maria and the perpetrators are still here

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!