TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #72
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Svetlio getting banned basically shows the double standards of this forum imo.
RVD who genuinely I thought was a well rounded Serena fan, considering his age, has been on some sort of crazed Masha hate campaign since the RG final. It's so odd how he's just morphed into a troll. He made a comment regarding Chernobyl for which Wonderfan, being the c*** they are, provided receipts of Svetlio referencing the same thing in some of his posts regarding Masha. The most hilarious part is, they evidently didn't know that Svetlio does this purposefully to elaborate on the racists remarks against Masha that go unpunished on this forum

le sigh
Yeah, right before the thread got closed he pulled a receipt of a comment I made in here about trolling, word for word
Who has the time to sift through an entire off topic chat thread of a player you hate?

The other poster said something like Svetlio, Lachy and I were the trinity of evil or something like that and some of us must be double accounts

But no ban

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!