TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #3637
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I looked at the weather forecast on Monday and decided spur of the moment to tell my boss I was taking Tuesday off, And I went to Eastbourne today. Watched Caro win - well Paszek retired at 2-2 in the 2nd set without making any attempt to run for the ball at break point. Paszek was making so many errors though except the points when Caro had game points in the 2nd set.

Anyway FWIW the last 2 matches that I've actually watched Caro play - she's won both of them. And I didn't watch any of those 1st round defeats shes been getting. Unfortunately - back at work the rest of thi week so won't be able to watch her next match against Laura again. Hope she can win again without me watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Well Laura it is Did anyone saw the match and if so how well Laura played ?
Yes. I was there. This was the only match on Centre Court that I really wanted to watch. Well to start with - Laura hardly got a single shot in. What kept her in the match was her big serve. And she did serve well. She hit a lot of balls out throughout the match but certainly got a lot better as the match progressed.

Laura (as the winner on centre court) was asked a few questions on court after the match.
Yes - she was really happy with her serve today. She said she wanted to get some practice now and needed to improve her game.
"What areas do you think you need to practice and improve?"
"Winning some matches." Not giving anything away with that answer.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters

Last edited by terjw : Jun 19th, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
terjw is offline View My Blog!