TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #45
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I can't believe there are 2 Uniqlos on the Oxford Street, and I went to the wrong one After standing there for 10mins and thinking why this one was so small, I realized I got to the wrong one and ran to the other one. When I came, it was so full but I was still able to sneak in. After a while, I was standing in the 3rd row of the queues right in front of him, which was very close. And they chose people standing in the left queue to be able to take pictures with Novak We people who standing in the middle and the right sides had nothing to say We tried to yell and boo and say that it was so unfair, but they ignored all of us