TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #43
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Is that guy who took the interview well known. Is he credible? It's a Rolling Stone piece though so I'd imagine he is. And OK the thing on the phone is not an actual quote so it might be paraphrased and not even about what the reporter says it is. But honestly I don't really mind that (although it sounds petty and bitter on her part) players shade each other all the time and it's not like Maria and Serena are besties. But the thing about the girl being raped was a question she answered and that quote does sound the way Serena talks IMO plus I don't think they'd put something on that subject that she didn't say. And of course she'll apologize or deny what she said that doesn't mean this isn't what she believes and that's really sad.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote