TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #37
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I'm probably gonna sound like a bitch, but I really don't care since I'm having the worst day since...I don't even know. I like being a moderator, but you guys have to understand that it gets a teensy bit annoying for me to constantly request certain posters to be banned from SS (and whatnot) since, as you all know, I can't do it myself. The best thing you guys can do is to report offensive and trollish posts and if you really can't handle something, then PM an admin about it. If they get enough complaints, they will take action.
Don't worry, I have other friends who moderate forums and I understand how mods can be put under a big stress. Forgive us if we whine here about the moderation sometimes..
One thing is for sure, if I even start caring to read some "dangerous" threads in GM, I'll start using the forum tools I never had the need to use.

About Serena's interview, as I said on twitter, as much as I don't like her I don't want to believe such things. I'd like to have some proof or some interview by her to deny that, otherwise those are pretty nasty words (besides the player shade, they do it all the time so who cares )
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote