TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vika's Photos thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1620
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

PRE-WIMBLEDON BLOG

Hey guys, I had a little bit of time off after the French Open so came back to Belarus to be home for a few days and train here. My friend and physiotherapist Dave also came with me and is a very fun guy to have around!! Here are some pictures

Flying back home from the French… Dave being stupid!!

Not grass like Wimbledon but similar

New jacketttt! La Freak…

How to stay in touch when you are on the road all the time!!

Here is a pic from Wimbledon last year that a fan posted,. thank you!

And finally arriving in London

Also, here is an amazing video from Sumaya Camila who posted it on my Facebook! So cool… Thank you so much!

Vika xx
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote